I haven’t been posting much recently which is quite a shame. I should keep track of my projects better.
Here are a few things I’ve done in the last six months or so:
- Lockpicking class with Mindset Labs.
- Got a drum set (thanks Kit) and started to learn drums.
- Stopped being vegan and started eating fish and a little dairy.
- Stopped being Straight Edge and began brewing beer. I have finished three batches.
- Still working on my HCI Masters.
- Still working on learning python. Now via Google’s Python Class.
- Got my skin cleared up. Apparently it was rosacea.
- Moved to FITS at DePaul (lateral career move).
- Got older. I’m 30 now.
I know it’s not a ton but it’s still something. I’ve also finished some books including Pillars of the Earth, World Without End, Into Thin Air, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.
I am also considering migrating this blog over to my own install of WP or TXP at flamingballofwreckage.net. I feel like using that domain might be a good thing.
I need to write more about what I’m doing so look for more of that coming up.